Click on a question to reveal its answer.
What is the emergency phone number?
What actions should I take in the event of a hazardous spill?
- Call extension 1111 immediately to report the spill.
- State your Name, Shop, Column #, and provide all details you have regarding the spill.
- Stay on the line to answer all questions from the Security Officer.
- Emergency Response Personnel will be dispatched immediately.
- HAZ MAT Response Personnel with the proper PPE, equipment, and material will be dispatched to clean-up the spill.
- Stay clear of the spill, but close enough to alert others of its’ presence, until emergency personnel arrive.
Can I wear tinted safety glasses?
No, only clear lense safety glasses are permitted unless otherwise approved by MBUSI safety.
Can I have ear buds in my ears while in the shop?
While working or traveling inside any shop, earbuds are not permitted.
What actions should I take in the event of a Fire Alarm?
Immediately evacuate the building and report cirectly to your assigned gathering point.
Senior Managers, Group leaders, Team Leaders, Administrative Assistants, or other Designees shall perform a head count using the paperwork located at gathering point.
Where should pedestrians walk?
When applicable, pedestrians should always walk within the designated green aisle
Where are the fire extinguishers and eye wash stations located?
What do the Fire alarm, Tornado alarm, and all clear sound like?
Click to hear alarm: